Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Struggling a lot today with the idea that I could very well feel like this for the rest of my life. I don't know how I will do it. Yet remembering that in April I said I couldn't survive if my allergies didn't go away by May.

Well, here we are, almost to September.
They were not allergies and it is not gone.
Not only did I survive, but I learned. I loved.
There was grace. There was even joy.
There are cherished memories and progress made.

It was not always easy, but it was never wrong.
i thought it was darkness before me, but He turned it into light.

"And I will lead the blind in a way that they do not know, in paths that they have not known I will guide them.
I will turn the darkness before them into LIGHT, the rough places into level ground.
These are the things I do, and I do not forsake them."
- Isaiah 42:16

"In all their affliction he was afflicted,
and the angel of his presence saved them;
in his love and in his pity he redeemed them;
he lifted them up and carried them all the days of old."

-Isaiah 63:9

No comments: