Thursday, July 22, 2010

gluten.

I might have figured out the cause behind my "lyme headaches." These are very different from the typical tension headaches I've had all my life. These are a fuzz in the front of my head and are accompanied by feelings of nausea. I got them especially every time I ate. Thought it was because of the lyme. I hope I'm wrong, but I think they are triggered by eating gluten.

Today I had a burger, and 5 min later had a headache.
Later I had an ice cream. With a cone. Headache!

#1 reason i'm un-cool with this
i don't want to be "that girl" who is too frail to eat bread.
sorry gluten intolerant ppl, i don't mean this harshly.
i just always thought it'd be lame of me to be gluten intolerant. ironic.

#2 reason i'm un-cool with this
beer

comforting thoughts
1. i can still eat ice cream
2. i can still eat fro-yo
3. i can still have sushi


::UPDATE::
In September 2010, I figured out that I was also casein-intolerant. So much for being able to have fro-yo and ice cream. :p :)

No comments: