Wednesday, July 21, 2010

10 things Re: Fall Semester that I am excited about.

(something to try to get my to be okay with the idea of going back to school. right now working through depression, this is a big scary idea.) ;-)

1. Being with the roomies.
3. The food co-op at Maryland.
4. Being 5 minutes away from Yogiberry and bubble tea (!!).
5. Routine.
6. College friends.
7. Having all my own food again.
8. The gym at school.
9. TBD
10. TBD :-)

Resolutions.
1. I resolve to quit EWB and never return.
2. I resolve to keep my room clean.
3. I resolve to keep my basil plant alive.
4. I resolve to have study parties with Gloria.
5. I resolve to have more study time in Joanna's piano practice rooms while she plays.
6. I resolve to drink lots of bubble tea.
7. I resolve to drop a class if I don't laugh for a month like Spring'10. :P

No comments: