Wednesday, April 20, 2011

THESE DAYS (april'11)

These days..

I'M OBSESSED WITH
- using grocery bags as a shower cap
- jergens body lotion, xoxo
- scrubbing down my skin with my loofa
- KIND fruit and nut bars
- glitter nail polish

I'M DOING SWELL AT
- keeping room clean; laundry all put away
- taking my vitamins every day
- crazy good dental hygiene: brush, floss, tongue-scrape, rinse.
- staying calm and relaxed about life and responsibilities

NEED TO PICK UP MY SLACK IN
- making my bed
- going to my govt job. flexibility = lazy brielle.
- going to more of my college classes
- reading my economics books

I'M LISTENING TO
- "Falling In" by Lifehouse
- "Colder Weather" by Zac Brown Band
- "Somewhere with You" by Kenny Chesney

--
in time of daffodils who know
the goal of living is to grow
- ee cummings

No comments: